CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

"S"hopping

YEah ! YEah !
wow ! clothes !!! i had it all !!!!
yesterday went gurney, 2day go queensbay !!!
i start shopping at 11 am, went back at 8 pm.
haiz.. parking at basement cost me RM 8
sim tia lorrrr ! next time sure go park at multilevel !

2day >> happy!
i bought a lot of CNY shirts .
but seem like still not enuf 4 me!
i still 1 go shopping at prangin!
n buy again at there !

shopping 4 me is a wonderful things
no matter shops how long oso wont feel tired
if my mum still allow i buy
n my little bro not complaint he is tired
i think sure i wil only went back wen the shopping mall is abt 2 close
haha !! my kor kor say me veri geng can shopping so long !
n i say i will train him so dat he oso can gud in shopping like me
haha ^^

1 comment:

Y.S.Seong said...

yea...u really geng .... but really no need train me de ^.^...i am innocent >.< Lolx

---Smile---