CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

gambate ~

hurray ! feel veri relief !
i think all my frens hav the same feeling wit me
finally tests, presentation is over.
only left LKC assginment
n my group is going 2 finish it my 2nite!
GAMBATE oo~

by the way, reli feel tired
2day my presentation >> not gud
of coz la. only use less than 30 mins 2 memorise
wat do u expect ?

emm, 2day test at lb3
cant c side ... >.<
but i manage 2 finish the 2 questions by my own
although got careless mistake la , i reli feel veri proud of myself
bcoz this is the 1st time i not copy my frens answer

yeah ! finally i can answer on my own...
hope dat will continue b like dis
gambate~ gambate~ gambate !!

1 comment:

Y.S.Seong said...

WoW....keep it up~~ ..+u +u