CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Little Monster fell down ~

7/11/08
little monster falling down...
falling down ...
2day i fell down, my hands , my knees all bleeding
so pain...

how come 2day i m so .. so.. " lucky " ??
early moring i went fetch him.
after go 2 class only realized dat my hp left in the car
i saw his hz key n my hp in the car
the worst thing was i not locked my car!! SWT!!
luckily my hp not missing !

after dat i fell down wen i finished lunch n on the way went back skol
how come i walk oso can fell down 1
so geng ! my fren all veri worried my wounds..
they help me cleaned my wounds n help me put plaster on it.
i m juz like a 3 years old kids at dat time
thx 2 my frens !!!!!!
u all r the best !!!!!

2day v draw the number 4 next week English presentation.
i draw the NO. 1 !
omg !!!! i duno i m lucky or unlucky
but , i exchange wit soon seong ! n i took NO. 7
Thx soon seong. u r veri veri veri good !!!
haha... i m so happy !

No comments: