CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

i'm really TIRED ~

i'm tired !
REALLY TIRED in both physically n mentally !!!

i tried my best in everytin,
juz hope dat everytin will b OK...
but i failed 2 do dat!
everytin is juz OUT of my CONTROL !

my studies messed up,
assignments, homeworks...
now is only week 3,
i dare not 2 imagine wat 'll happen in the rest of the 11 weeks
sometimes i juz hope dat i dun nit 2 study so hard !!!
sometimes i juz hope dat i no nit 2 worried abt my pointer ...

the problems juz keep popping out...
i nit some1 2 share with ...
i nit some1 listen 2 my heart ...
But dat definitely NOT u ...

both of us came from different world!
dat is y our idea always CRUSH wit each other...
dat is y i keep everytin in my heart rather than share it v u ...

BUT now my heart is tired,
juz hope can cry out everytin...

juz like the rain pour from the sky
n after dat it will be FINE ~

4 comments:

Y.S.Seong said...

lao po faster recover.....and then try to share wit me.....i will always be by ur side.....
and just share wit me.....lao gong will always be there for u...even both mentally and physical tired....

Y.S.Seong said...

lao po....we can share out our feeling even if it dif world...but i dun think we are completely from dif world.....there is always a world for both of us.......lao po just share wit me ....dun keep ner.......

≈柔仪≈ said...

oh my dear xinyi,
tomolo wat time u reach home?
i go find u..
wan see u got become thinner boh..
huahahahahaha :P

Y.S.Seong said...

hi and sorry rouyi,
i know i shld not speak for now....
but thanks you....