CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 12, 2009

be positive ~

got my sem1 result 2day...
not much comments abt the results...
1A- 2B- 3A
should HAPPY or SAD?

i'm 50% 50%

pretty SAD abt the 2B-
the Math n C++ reli KILLED me!!

happy coz the 3A...
bcoz dun expect can get them all ^^

most ppl only concern n look at the negavitve side.
and so do i ...

i think i should learn 2 b more optimistic...

b4 comparing the results v others ...
muz ask myself
how much efforts , times i put into studies...

den i wil feel much more better n satisfied v the rusult ^^

3 comments:

Y.S.Seong said...

enen....laopo can think like this then good o.....be positive!! i will always support laopo....... ^^ now is think tmr wan eat wat sushi ^^~~

miliMIKE said...

haiz....u dun study a little alr so good result d.....not like me...study so many day , the result like shit...i hate my self..... i hate it, i always ask myself,y ppl can getgood result but i can't......

XIN YI said...

mickey ar...
dun hate urself la ...
dis sem gambate lo...
last sem u accident absent class so many days ma , dis sem sure can get sure result 1.