CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ours storY~



We were both young wen i 1st saw u,
i close my eyes n the flashback start ...

Ours StorY begin ...
when i enter dis college,
where i get to noe u here...

2gather wit u,
i realise dat...
i dun hav the strenght 2 pull myself away from u.

grabbing on ur hands n slow dance ...
is the most wonderful momment i ever had.
it is like the world dat only hav u n me ~

my heart is b wit u,
in future oso wanna b wit u ...
i love you and dat all i reli noe ...

our love story will never end ~

3 comments:

Y.S.Seong said...

enen......step on me and slow dance ....ba~~~~ ^^

XIN YI said...

en en ~
step until ur legs pain ^^

Y.S.Seong said...

Lolx....wah.....enen.......my legs is innocent~~~ haha ^^ but ....... still let u step ^^..... can not do much dancing kok ><.....