CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2009

I lost my heart ~

out of sudden ,
i lost my feeling again .
Feeling 2 him n mayb feeling 2 everytin.
eventhough 2day i drink my favourite white chocolate dream,
unfortunately i din hav the sweet n happy feeling like b4
izzit my relationship wit him oso will turn into dat way?
i m juz like undergo a transformation,
transform 2 another ppl.

i promise him i wil try 2 find the feeling back
n i m trying very hard to find it back.
but , when i meet him.
i dun hav any special feeling.
its juz like meet a normal fren or like a stranger

i duno how come i wil lost my memory
izzit mayb bcoz i m 2 stress studying
i hope the reason is as simple as dat
i dun1 2 hurt him.
i noe dat i shouldnt hurt him.
I shouldnt !!!

my little heart, where you go, i miss u so ...

No comments: